- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Company” and “Your Property Profits” refers to Your Property Profits and entities associated with us
- “You”, “client”, or “customer” pertains to any individual or party that has visited our website or used the cleaning services we provide, whose information we collect or whose information is provided
- “service” and “services” are the terms that refer to the services we provide, customer service, customer communications, and services available on our Website
- “Website” pertains to our official website, hosted at the domain yourpropertyprofits.com.au
- “Personal information” can be any piece of data that can be used to identify the identity of an individual
- “Cookie” (plural form: Cookies) refers to any small files placed on your device when you visit our Website.
The Privacy Act
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has the right to create and approve rules and guidelines that are protected by the law. Standards are set in terms of the overall collection and management of personal information. An individual’s personal information is something that can be used to associate someone’s identity to the collected and handled data.
How We Collect Personal Information
There are multiple ways in which the Company can collect your personal information, and these include, but are not limited to:
- providing information to the Company through the following:
- the Website
- by phone
- in writing (including surveys or electronic means such as emails)
- in person
- visiting and/or using the Website that enables the Company to record the data sent by your:
- mobile device
- any Internet-enabled device
- using third parties that may include:
- service providers and related entities to the Company
- website operators of linked sites
- applications on the Website
- advertisers on the Website
Kindly be advised that in some circumstances, third parties or organisations may conduct activities on your behalf and share your data with us.
Type of Information Collected
To be able to contact you and to understand how our Services can better help you, we may require you to enter certain information. As you use our Website and Services, the following data may be collected, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information such as but not limited to:
- Phone or mobile number
- Email address
- Any information you provided to us when using our Website and/or Services
- Your personal information gathered as you use our Website and its content, such as, but not limited to:
- Device type
- Mobile network
- Time and date
- Website traffic
- Operating system
- IP address
- Any information that may help us in delivering or marketing our Services
Aside from the data we collect and store, our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may collect the following information each time you use our Website, but not limited to:
- Server address
- Domain name
- Website pages you visited
- Files or information you downloaded
- Browser type
- Any information automatically recorded by our ISP
How We Use Your Information
We mainly collect, use, and store your personal information to deliver our Services based on your needs and preferences.
Using our Website and Services entails giving consent to us to collect, store, use, and share your personal information to, but this is not limited to:
- Run our operations in providing content, customer support, and payment Services
- Provide, manage, market, research, and improve our Services
- Allow us to communicate with you regarding the use of our Services
- Send you marketing information that may include vouchers, offers, or information on new products
- Authenticate accurate and complete information (may use verification with third parties)
- Adhere to our legal obligations, including legally binding court orders and requests issued by a regulatory authority or a government agency
- Protect your personal information and avoid identity theft by making it anonymous when used with other pieces of information
- Solve issues or settle disputes
- Protect the safety, rights, or property of an individual
- Update you on any changes or updates made on our Website
- Conduct surveys to monitor the usage and satisfaction of our clients with our Services
- Provide you targeted or general notices and communications for marketing and advertising
We see to it that the management of your information is safe with us. However, be advised that accessing our Website on a shared device or a third party device may compromise your personal information. Sharing devices, may it be at home or at an office setting, may allow other individuals to access your information.
If you wish to opt out of emails we send for communications or marketing purposes, contact us so we can remove you from our mailing list.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Anyone employed within our organisation
- Your authorised representative
- Third parties such as companies and service providers who help us perform and deliver our Services, such as:
- Internet service providers
- Market research and mailing companies
- Third parties you authorised to collect your personal information
- Regulatory commissions, government bodies, and organisations that are authorised or required by the law
We will take precautionary measures to ensure that anyone who was given access to your personal information will take note of the following:
- Adhere to APPs and relevant privacy acts or laws
- Respect confidentiality
Disclosure of your information overseas is unlikely to happen. In such rare circumstances where our servers or other third party services are entities located overseas, we will comply with the APPs.
Cookies make your navigation of our Website easier, as the data collected and tracked can help us remember your customisations and preferences. These also allow us to monitor the usage of our Website, as well as measure the effectiveness of our efforts in marketing, advertising, and security.
The Company will not be held liable nor responsible for the use of the Cookies in these circumstances:
- There may be third party applications and/or links to third party websites that you can find on our Website. These linked sites are operated by third parties that may collect your personal information using Cookies. As a precaution, we suggest you go over the privacy policies of these linked sites prior to sharing your personal information.
Security and Access to Information
In some cases, we may either not be required or not be able to grant you access to your information. We will let you know about the reasons for any decision that prompted us to not provide you the access to your personal information.
Charges will only be applied for requests to access your personal information if the requests are repetitive or if a third party holds the information required.